Review

08:58


Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara




For the past 3 months Rimmel's Day 2 Night Mascara has been my favourite so I feel I must let you know my opinions. It comes in two shades 001 Black and 002 Brown Black. Rimmel claims that for the day time the lengthening wand creates ultra-long, gorgeously defined lashes while the volume wand for the night plumps your lashes up to 15 times their normal thickness. Personally I'm not so sure on the statistics of the volume but for me the lengthening wand gives a very natural light look, good for days that you don't want to look heavily made up. On the other hand the volume wand is the real gem, it adds length and thickness all in one which lasts all day without smugging. Also if you want something stronger there is a water proof                                                                    version. Rimmel's Day 2 Night mascara £7.99.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram