Favourite Instagrammers of the Moment

08:17

Instagram is one of the few forms of social media I actually pay any attention to and so I thought it might be nice to share with you some of my favourite instagrammers of the recent few months.

She is a visual designer and illustrator with a delightful dress sense and shows to be a lover of the floral print. Her digital art is also rather wonderful <3

instagram screen shot


Model and make up artist Vanessa is one always shown to look immaculate. A must follow instagrammer for beautiful vintage inspired style. I don't think I've ever seen her not looking flawless.



Fashion blogger Sophia has a wardrobe I envy. Through al her outfits she incorporates some lovely vintage/retro inspired pieces and makes everything look so effortlessly styled.



This past month her vlogs are practically all that I've watched on Youtube and she just makes me feel very happy. I am so pleased to hear all the updates about the baby and it's nice to see ordinary posts from her day.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram