Empties

15:03




Products I've used up:



I've been using this mask for about 3 years and it is a product I think I'll always love. Perfect for blemished skin and teenagers like myself. 
A lovely mascara for long defined lashes but is at the pricier end of drug store make up so I would not buy it again as I was not blown away by the results for the price.
This is currently my favourite mascara, I like how you have the option for a natural lash look or something more dramatic.
I have used these on many occasions when the T-Zone brand has not been available. I find they do work but not swell as the T-Zone strips because these are made of a plastic material and I find it doesn't mould to the shape of my nose so well.
This top coat gives a lovely glossy finish as it claims but takes a while to dry and on me it still chips after 3 or so days.
I always repurchase the same faces wipes because these take all my makeup off easily and they are very moist compared to some other brands.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram