Update

10:27

Long time no see, and no I don't have any good excuses for not posting anything but what can I say I'm a lazy teen and oh isn't that a shocker. Still currently have no laptop or actual computer of my own which is a bit of a pain and boy do I miss having a Mac Book to sit and browse and type posts in the comfort of the living room. In school I am currently in 4th year which means I have the joy of exams next month and I believe my English exam is the 30th of this month which is kind of a scary thought. I'm sure most of the exams will be fine apart from French but it isn't expected for me to do well and plus after this school year is over I'll never have to take French again and that thought gives me great joy. At this moment for us in Scotland anyway it is now the Easter Holidays and the first week out of two is now over and not much has happened apart from me dying my hair but you honestly wouldn't really notice, I wanted my hair to be a little lighter and more of a golden brown but the dye actually made my hair a tiny bit darker and a bit more red but not a total disaster but rather disappointing. Any way next week me, my parents and my friend Kerri are travelling down to England and will be visiting Chester and Liverpool and we plan on going shopping of course being us. I really hope that we'll have some nice weather when we're down but who knows and the Marriott Hotel that we're staying in has a pool so that should be fun. I hope the rest of you guys are having a good holiday and aren't too stressed about exams. Also please follow me on Instagram as I post fairly regularly and it is always lovely to have more followers (http://instagram.com/hfblogger) x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram