Review

09:00


T-ZONE nose strips

Nose strips I feel are a small but important part of
my skin care routine. Blackhead scrubs are very good and all but I've never found them to be that effective. The previous strips I was using were Superdrug's own brand nose strips but they were not as flexible because they were made of a stiff plastic, while these are a soft flexible material that forms to the shape of your nose. The ingredients contained in these strips are Manuka honey, tea tree and witch hazel. Manuka honey is anti-bacterial and helps reduce spots. Tea tree is anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory, reduces spots. Witch hazel reduces the appearance of blemishes, removes excess oil ands tightens pores. If you are looking for good nose strips these are a very good choice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram