Review

08:54


Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Oil Moisturising Hair Lotion


I've owned this product for at least a year but all its done is sit on a shelf collecting dust. I own the shampoo from their brand and I absolutely love it but this product is nowhere near as good as it could be. I bought this product with the thought of sharing it between me and my mum seeing as my mum has very dry coarse hair. Their claim is to condition and protect hair from heat and help with straightening. This product is very thick and heavy in my hair. It doesn't seem to soak into the hair and just ways my hair down. Also I can't really explain the scent but I don't like it, because it is oil based I think that is about all you can smell and unfortunately it lingers. Since buying this I've heard a few bad things similar to what I've said.about it being just to thick and heavy even for the most dry thick hair. I would definitely not recommend this product as there are many better leave in conditioners that are much lighter and smell nicer. Price £2.90

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram