Review

12:51

Happy purchase
Rimmel Lip Tint

When I recently went shopping with friends I decided I wanted to experiment a bit with my makeup and colours. I only own 1 lipstick and from knowing the colour needs regular reapplying a lip tint appealed nicely. The product currently is available in 4 colours at Boots but more colours are available in the line. The colour I purchased is Carry On Cherry, and I bought it on offer at £3.99 but was normally priced at £6.99. The application is very easy as all you do is apply a layer or two and blend with fingers then you must apply the balm at the other end of the stick or use another if you wish. The colour on me I found lasted a good 3-4 hours but I did need to reapply the balm as my lips get rather dry on their own but I did expect that. One of the claims they made was that the colour is non-transferable bit as soon as the balm is applied a mild wash of colour will transfer but like I said, very minor.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram