Skin Care Routine

12:27

Daily Skin Care 

I have been using more or less the same products for months so thought it wast time to share what is working for me. My skin type is combination - oily, in the winter my cheeks and jaw line tend to be dryer than usual but as it's summer or supposed to be my skin is a little more oily than usual.

Products I wash my face with:
Clean & Clear morning energy - This is a daily face wash that I love because it is not harsh so can be used everyday. It is oil free and contains little bursting beads along with vitamin C and ginseng. After using this it doesn't leave me with that horrible tight dry feeling some face washes do but does help with oil control. Price £3.99

Neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily scrub - This scrub claims to keep blackheads at bay for up to 3 weeks but personally I'm not a fan of this because of how drying it is. I tended to use this at night to wash the dirt away but along with the drynes I haven't noticed a massive difference in the condition of my skin and blackheads. Although from reading the reviews on the Boots website alot of people are big fans so I'm sure most of you will love this. Price £4.69

My Skin face scrub - I'm not sure if you can tell by the picture above but now that I have finished the Neutrogena blackhead elimnating daily scrub so being a fan of the My Skin face wipes I thought I'd give their scrub a try. It contains a combination of ginger and dandelion extracts that work in combination with kiwi scrub. Cimifuga extract helps with oil control and helps rebalance skin tone. I have high hope for this scrub as  love th ebrand and have so far only used this once and it did not dry out my skin but gave my skin a good gentle scrub down. Price unknown


The Body Shop Cucumber Freshening water - This toner is lovely for clearing up the dirt and oil at the end of the day. Depending on how oily my skin is I sometimes use it at day and night. I bought this bottle of ebay so got a slight discount . It cost me £1.04 + £2.50 postage and packaging. The only thing about this toner I don't like is the cucumber scent but that fades away.

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying moisture lotion - This moisturiser is for combination/oilyskin and contains spf 15. I find the formulation just perfet for my oily skin as it doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin moisturised and matt. £10.00

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil - This oil is great for healing blemishes and keeping spots at bay. This is because tea tree has amazing antibacterial properties. I like to use it by applying directly to my skin but it can be used by adding 3 - 4 drops into a bowl of hot water for facial steaming. Price £6.50

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion - This lotion is designed for blemished skin and has lightweight hydration with shine-control. I have found in the long run that the lotion has helped keep my skin clearer for longer. £7.00






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram