Collective Haul

13:16

Collective Clothes Haul


Here are a bunch of clothes I've collected for about 2 months +. Hope you enjoy:)



Ebay Buy - I bought this chiffon Topshop blouse from Ebay at the price of £26.99 with free postage. I got this in size 6 but is still a very loose fitted top. I love wearing this with jeans and the floral print is really great for the spring/summer.  



Topshop - Large flowy black and white chiffon shirt again in size 6. This was a pricey buy that cost me £38.00. Because it is so long for me I wear it tucked into a skirt. Great if your wanting to look smart.



Newlook - Semi-sheer sleeveless chiffon shirt with floral border. Got this in size 8 for a looser fit for any possible hot weather. Cost £19.99. Looks lovely with both jeans or a skirt.

Newlook - this is definitely a favourite purchase of mine because of how simple the design is and because of the black bow tie. The top is by the brand Apricot and was £21.00 in size SX.

Newlook - 3 vest tops in Black, navy and nude. I got these in size small. These are a must have for me as I wear them under the chiffon tops and will be great for winter to keep you warm.














Primark - Again chiffon in black with white buttons and a white peter pan collar. Size 6 and cost only £8.00. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram