Haul

12:31

Collective products haul



                                                                          



While in Glasgow I picked up 4 Barry M nail paints. These are one of my favourite brands of nail polish. Here are the colours in order from left to right: Strawberry ice cream £2.99 Mushroom £2.99 Special Effects 322 £3.99 & Peach Melba £2.99








Here is Sally Hansen polish remover for dry brittle nails. This remover helps to keep my nails stronger and feel less dry after wearing polish. £2.45
This is a set of nail files I bought from Ebay. The set included a small glass file, a large glass file and a 4 side nail block. The delivery took about a week and a half and cost me £2.99 and delivery was £2.49.





Personally I don't wear a lot of makeup but have found myself using my mums and decided it was time to by my own. Now as I'm very pale I wanted something that would look natural and I just love the colour of this blush. This 17 blush is in the colour First Kiss, it is a light natural reddish pink with a subtle gold shimmer in it. £3.49








I finally remembered to repurchase the Herbal Essences split end protection cream. I use this product to add moisture back into my ends after washing. This cream also has a lovely raspberry scent. £4.79







Also from Ebay I ordered The Body Shop cucumber freshing water. This is the first toner I've ever used so I'm not sure if it is actually making a difference to my skin but I will carry on using it anyway. I use it in the morning and night as I have very oily skin, but because it being cucumber means the smell is not the nicest but soon disappears. This cost me £1.04 and delivery was £2.50.







For the past three weeks I have been using The Body Shop's tea tree oil. I think it has helped with the healing of spots and such. I'm very pleased with this product as I got it for free as there was a buy 2 get one free on skin care at the time. At the same time I also bought the seaweed mattifying moisturiser lotion and the tee tree lotion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram