Love Me Beauty

10:50

I discovered Love Me Beauty through Elle magazine as there was a discount on offer for the first month. How it works is they offer a variety of monthly membership packages and you are given credits when you sign up with a varying value depending on which package you are subscribed to and every month another 60 credits are added. There is also the option to add on more credits if you so wish. These credits can then be used to buy products in the Boutique section of the site. Great products are on offer and at a discount in comparison to what would be found on the high street.

I am pleasantly surprised at the size of the samples and I am particularly excited to try out the Percy & Reed Foaming Treatment Mask. The jewellery I received is not of the greatest quality (think Primark) but is pretty enough.

These are the products that I purchased this month. Above from left to right: Melvita Argon Oil, Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water, Renu Flash Relax Mask and Percy & Reed Lovingly Light Foaming Treatment Mask. 
I also received a gold quartz ear cuff, gold necklace with raw cut aquamarine stone and hammered gold bar necklace. 
My order came in these black canvas bags which are great to use as makeup bags.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram