Ombre

09:52

Yes, I know I'm about four years behind on the ombre trend but I never felt brave enough to try it out and wasn't convinced it would suit me then, but I was rather young and would have probably looked a bit of a twit. Now finally I built up the confidence to give it a shot. Better late than never isn't that what they say? Rather than going to the salon to get it done which would have cost a fair bit more than the £7.49 that I spent on the L'Oreal Preference Wild Ombres I thought to chance it at home myself. 

The kit contains:
I applied the dye to only about an inch and 1/2, leaving it for about 7 minutes then I applied more product further up the hair blending with both the brush and by running my fingers through.In total I let it develop for about 25-30 minutes.
This is the end result immediately after being washed and dried. I found the product easy to apply but my god the harsh chemical smell was awful, the things we do for fickle vanity eh :)
I'm happy with the result but I have to say as I write this a few weeks on I do think the colour has faded slightly even though the lightening effect is permanent. The fading has made the colour appear more natural and I think it now looks like it has a natural fade into the ombre so overall pretty happy with the result.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram